SUGAR LAND, Texas, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CVR Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CVI) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, August 1, after the close of New York Stock Exchange trading. Chief Executive Officer Jack Lipinski and other executives will host a teleconference call for analysts and investors on Thursday, August 2, at 2 p.m. Eastern time.
The Earnings Conference Call will be broadcast live over the Internet at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=87858. For investors or analysts who want to participate during the call, the dial-in number is (877) 407-8291.
For those unable to listen live, the Webcast will be archived and available for 28 days at http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=87858. A repeat of the conference call can be accessed by dialing (877) 660-6853, replay account 314, replay ID 396302.CVR Energy's second quarter 2012 earnings news release will be distributed via PR Newswire and posted at www.CVREnergy.com. About CVR Energy, Inc. Headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas, CVR Energy, Inc.'s subsidiary and affiliated businesses operate independent refining assets in Coffeyville, Kan. and Wynnewood, Okla., with more than 185,000 barrels per day of processing capacity, a marketing network for supplying high value transportation fuels to customers through tanker trucks and pipeline terminals, and a crude oil gathering system serving central Kansas, Oklahoma, western Missouri, southwestern Nebraska and Texas. In addition, CVR Energy subsidiaries own a majority interest in and serve as the general partner of CVR Partners, LP, a producer of ammonia and urea ammonium nitrate, or UAN, fertilizers. For further information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV