Local Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading online local media company, today announced that it reached record organic traffic and record mobile traffic in May 2012.
The company reached organic traffic of 14.1 million monthly unique visitors (MUVs) during May 2012, up 51% from 9.3 million MUVs in May 2011.
Mobile traffic continued to grow strongly, representing over 6.5 million MUVs in May 2012, up over 368% from 1.4 million MUVs during the year ago period.
"Traffic growth is a key performance indicator for our business because it represents a proprietary ecosystem into which we can sell our unique digital media solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises," said Heath Clarke, Local Corporation chairman and chief executive officer. "These latest organic and mobile traffic records show progress towards our long-term goal of providing approximately half of our overall traffic from organic sources.”All site traffic and usage statistics are from third-party service providers engaged by the company. About Local Corporation Local Corporation (NASDAQ:LOCM) is a local media company that connects brick-and-mortar businesses with over a million online and mobile consumers each day using a variety of innovative digital marketing products. To advertise, or for more information, visit: http://www.local.com/ or http://www.localcorporation.com. Local Corporation is a registered trade name of Local.com Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV