- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) increased 18% year-over-year to $0.60 (continuing operations, excluding debt refinancing costs - see attached reconciliation of earnings.)
- Core sales growth of 4% (total sales less the impact of acquisitions, divestitures and foreign currency rate changes) led by the Energy segment with 23% core growth.
- Year-over-year operating profit margin expansion of 100 basis points.
- Cash flow from operations of $77 million.
- Completed the acquisition of Turotest, establishing an attractive position in the Brazil agriculture and off-highway markets.
- Introduced full year fiscal 2013 outlook with sales and EPS expected to be $1.665-$1.700 billion and $2.15-$2.30, respectively.
Actuant Reports Third Quarter Results; Provides Initial 2013 Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.