- Diluted earnings per share (“EPS”) increased 18% year-over-year to $0.60 (continuing operations, excluding debt refinancing costs - see attached reconciliation of earnings.)
- Core sales growth of 4% (total sales less the impact of acquisitions, divestitures and foreign currency rate changes) led by the Energy segment with 23% core growth.
- Year-over-year operating profit margin expansion of 100 basis points.
- Cash flow from operations of $77 million.
- Completed the acquisition of Turotest, establishing an attractive position in the Brazil agriculture and off-highway markets.
- Introduced full year fiscal 2013 outlook with sales and EPS expected to be $1.665-$1.700 billion and $2.15-$2.30, respectively.
Actuant Reports Third Quarter Results; Provides Initial 2013 Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.