BURNABY, BC, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Day4 Energy Inc. ("Day4" or the "Company") (TSX: DFE), announces that at this time it has received Support Agreements from shareholders representing approximately 30.0% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company, whereby such shareholders have agreed to vote in favour of the previously announced arrangement transaction. Under the arrangement, all assets and liabilities of Day4 will be transferred to 0941212 B.C. Ltd., a company indirectly owned and controlled by George Rubin (President and CEO of Day4) and Douglas Keast (Executive Vice-President and CFO of Day4).
Day4 shareholder approval will be sought at the annual and special meeting currently scheduled for June 27, 2012. Subject to satisfaction of all conditions, including court approval, completion of the Arrangement is expected to occur on June 29 or such later date as Day4 may announce by press release.
About Day4 Energy Day4 is a Canadian company dedicated to providing high performance photovoltaic (PV) solutions for residential, commercial and utility scale installations. By fundamentally improving on the design and assembly of solar cells and modules, the Company produces unique PV panels of high power density, increased lifetime and uncompromised aesthetic appearance. Day4 partners with international technology leaders to develop and deliver IEC- and UL-certified solar products to customers around the world. Day4 Energy is listed on the TSX under the symbol "DFE". For more information, please visit www.day4energy.com.
SOURCE Day4 Energy Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV