- Two (or more) for the road: Approximately 59% of people make at least two or more stops for food or drinks during their summer road trip. Approximately one-third of people (31%) stop three times or more.
- Suffering from suitcase stress: Exactly half of people (50%) claim to have either a little or a lot of stress over packing for a trip.
- Spontaneous consumption: Nearly three-quarters of people (74%) claim they make their food and drink stops spontaneously as needed. Only 15% of people plan their food and drink stops at the start of their summer road trip.
- More than one-third (36%) of people use a GPS or other travel technology to identify food and drink stops during summer road trips.
- Food fight: Do you argue over where and when to stop for food or drinks? Twenty percent of people claim they sometimes or always argue with their road trip mates.
- Which member of the family usually needs to make the most food or drink stops during a summer road trip? Thirty-nine percent say it's themselves, while 24% claim it's the kids and another 15% say it's their spouse or significant other.
Dunkin' Donuts Survey Looks At Keeping Cool For Summer Road Trips
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.