Delivers Advanced Web Browsing to Sharp ® AQUOS ® HDTVs in Japan, China, and North America
OTTAWA, June 20, 2012 /CNW/ - Espial, a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced that the Espial TV Browser has been selected to power new Sharp ® AQUOS ® LED TVs in Japan, China, and North America, offering consumers the most advanced Smart TV Web experience based on the open source momentum of WebKit and HTML5.
Sharp set rigorous requirements for its browser evaluation process, including a customizable user interface, HTML5 standards support for open web browsing, and advanced graphics for compelling content — all using a single browser — spanning different broadcast standards and multiple geographical markets. For Sharp, selecting a single high-performance browser was the key to lowering its cost of ownership and speeding time to market in terms of development, deployment, and support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV