Delivers Advanced Web Browsing to Sharp ® AQUOS ® HDTVs in Japan, China, and North America
OTTAWA, June 20, 2012 /CNW/ - Espial, a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced that the Espial TV Browser has been selected to power new Sharp ® AQUOS ® LED TVs in Japan, China, and North America, offering consumers the most advanced Smart TV Web experience based on the open source momentum of WebKit and HTML5.
Sharp set rigorous requirements for its browser evaluation process, including a customizable user interface, HTML5 standards support for open web browsing, and advanced graphics for compelling content — all using a single browser — spanning different broadcast standards and multiple geographical markets. For Sharp, selecting a single high-performance browser was the key to lowering its cost of ownership and speeding time to market in terms of development, deployment, and support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV