ATHENS, Greece, June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paragon Shipping Inc. (NYSE: PRGN) ("Paragon Shipping" or the "Company"), a global shipping transportation company specializing in drybulk cargoes, announced today that it will release its results for the first quarter 2012, after the market closes in New York on Thursday, June 21, 2012. Paragon's management team will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results the following day on Friday, June 22, 2012, at 9:00 am ET.
Conference Call details:Participants should dial into the call ten minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers 1-877-317-6789 ( USA) or +1-412-317-6789 (international) to access the call. A replay of the conference call will be available until July 2, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 ( USA) or +1-412-317-0088 (international) and using passcode 10015462.
Slides and audio webcast:There will also be a simultaneous live webcast through the Company's website, www.paragonship.com. Participants should register on the website approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the webcast.About Paragon Shipping Paragon Shipping is a Marshall Islands-based international shipping company with executive offices in Athens, Greece, specializing in the transportation of drybulk cargoes. The Company's current fleet consists of twelve drybulk vessels with a total carrying capacity of 779,270 dwt. In addition, the Company's current newbuilding program consists of two Handysize drybulk carriers that are scheduled to be delivered in 2012, and two 4,800 TEU Containerships that are scheduled to be delivered in 2013. Paragon Shipping has granted Box Ships Inc., an affiliated company, the option to acquire its two Containerships under construction. For more information, visit: www.paragonship.com (the information contained on the Company's website does not constitute part of this press release). Contacts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV