The Board of Directors of Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE: HTS) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.90 per common share for the second quarter of 2012. The dividend will be paid on July 20, 2012, to stockholders of record on June 29, 2012, with an ex-dividend date of June 27, 2012.
About Hatteras Financial Corp.
Hatteras Financial is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to
invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities
guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. Based in
Winston-Salem, N.C., Hatteras is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital
Advisors LLC. Hatteras is a component of the Russell 2000® and the
Russell 3000® indices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV