Heckmann Corp (HEK): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
Heckmann (HEK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2%. By the end of trading, Heckmann fell 3 cents (-0.9%) to $3.27 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Heckmann exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.26-$3.40 after having opened the day at $3.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.30. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Presstek (PRST), down 5.8%, Magnetek (MAG), down 4.7%, Cementos Pacasmayo SAA ADR (CPAC), down 4%, and Real Goods Solar (RSOL), down 3.9%. Heckmann Corporation operates as a services-based company focused on total water and wastewater solutions for shale or unconventional oil and gas exploration and production. Heckmann has a market cap of $485.7 million and is part of the materials & construction industry. Shares are down 50.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are five analysts that rate Heckmann a buy, two analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Heckmann as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Heckmann Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV