SAIC (SAI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, SAIC fell 10 cents (-0.8%) to $11.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.3 million shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.72-$11.95 after having opened the day at $11.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.86. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Willdan Group (WLDN), down 10.8%, Luna Innovations (LUNA), down 7.7%, AeroCentury Corporation (ACY), down 7.4%, and Genetic Technologies (GENE), down 7.1%. SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services and solutions to agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. SAIC has a market cap of $4.18 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 0.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are five analysts that rate SAIC a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and seven rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SAIC as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full SAIC Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV