NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Following the debut of Surface, shares of Microsoft (MSFT) climbed 2.88% to $30.70. Shares of Apple (AAPL), which will be Microsoft's primary competitor in the tablet space, rose a modest 0.28% to close at $587.41.
Nvidia's (NVDA) Tegra 3 Chips will be used in a model of the Surface Tablet. Shares of the graphics-chip producer popped 6.73% to $13.23 on Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV