Equity One, Inc. (NYSE:EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today that it will release its 2012 second quarter earnings on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 after the market close. On Thursday, August 2, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Equity One’s senior officers will conduct a conference call to review the 2012 second quarter earnings and operating results.
Stockholders, analysts and other interested parties can access the earnings call by dialing (866) 277-1184 (U.S./Canada) or (617) 597-5360 (international) using pass code 66461067. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed in a listen-only mode on Equity One’s web site at www.equityone.net.
If you are unable to participate during the live call, a replay will be available on Equity One’s website for future review. You may also access the telephone replay by dialing (888) 286-8010 (U.S./Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (international) using pass code 35824520 through August 9, 2012.
ABOUT EQUITY ONE, INC.As of March 31, 2012, our consolidated property portfolio comprised 164 properties totaling approximately 16.9 million square feet of gross leasable area, or GLA, and included 143 shopping centers, ten development or redevelopment properties, five non-retail properties and six land parcels. As of March 31, 2012, our core portfolio was 91.2% leased and included national, regional and local tenants. Additionally, we had joint venture interests in 17 shopping centers and two office buildings totaling approximately 2.8 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV