Capital One, Kanas and Bohlsen stated that they are pleased that they have been able to reach an amicable resolution of the lawsuit that they believe is in all parties' best interests.
Capital One was represented by Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP and Murphy & McGonigle.
John Kanas and John Bohlsen were represented by Boies Schiller & Flexner LLP and James H. Rodio, PLC.
About Capital OneCapital One Financial Corporation ( www.capitalone.com) is a financial holding company whose subsidiaries, which include Capital One, N.A., Capital One Bank ( USA), N. A., and ING Bank, fsb, had $216.5 billion in deposits and $294.5 billion in total assets outstanding as of March 31, 2012. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One and ING Direct offer a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients through a variety of channels. Capital One, N.A. has approximately 1,000 branch locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "COF" and is included in the S&P 100 index. About BankUnited BankUnited, Inc. is a bank holding company with three wholly-owned subsidiaries: BankUnited, N.A., which is one of the largest independent depository institutions headquartered in Florida by assets, BankUnited Investment Services, Inc., a Florida insurance agency which provides comprehensive wealth management products and financial planning services, and Herald National Bank, a commercial bank servicing the New York City market. BankUnited, N.A., is a national bank headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida, with $11.6 billion of assets, more than 1,404 professionals and 94 branches in 15 counties at March 31, 2012. SOURCE Capital One Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV