LAFAYETTE, La., June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ: IBKC), the parent holding company of IBERIABANK ( www.iberiabank.com), announced today that it will release second quarter 2012 results after the close of business on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, and follow with a conference call the next morning.
The second quarter release of earnings will be distributed through PR Newswire the evening of Wednesday, July 25, 2012, followed by a live conference call, beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, July 26, 2012. Interested persons may access the conference call by dialing 1-800-230-1085. The confirmation code for the call is 252343. A replay of the call will be available until midnight Central Time on August 2, 2012, by dialing 1-800-475-6701. The access code for the replay is 252343.
At March 31, 2012, IBERIABANK Corporation had total assets of $11.8 billion, shareholders' equity of $1.5 billion, and a tangible common equity ratio of 9.64%. The Company's common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IBKC."
IBERIABANK Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana with offices in 12 states. IBERIABANK Corporation and its predecessor organizations have served clients for 125 years.SOURCE IBERIABANK Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV