First Interstate BancSystem, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: FIBK) Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, at a meeting held on June 18, 2012, declared a dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend is payable on July 16, 2012 to owners of record on July 2, 2012.
First Interstate BancSystem, Inc. is a financial services holding company, headquartered in Billings, Montana, with $7.4 billion in assets as of March 30, 2012. It is the parent company of First Interstate Bank, a community bank operating 72 offices throughout Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota. A recognized leader in community banking services with 24 consecutive years of profitability, First Interstate remains a family business whose culture is driven by strong family and corporate values, as well as a commitment to long-term organic growth, exemplary customer service, exceeding customer expectations through its products and services and supporting with leadership and resources, the communities it serves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV