China Sunergy (CSUN) manufactures its solar cells from silicon wafers utilizing crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as the photovoltaic effect. This stock is trading up 10.4% at $1.58 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.44-$1.6052-Week Range: $1.04-$6.75 Volume: 55,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 37,872 >>5 Energy Stocks T. Boone Pickens Loves Right Now From a technical perspective, CSUN is ripping here back above its 50-day moving average of $1.51 with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing CSUN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CSUN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.58 to $1.75 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CSUN as long as its trending above its 50-day, and once it sustains a move or close above $1.58 to $1.75 with volume that's near or above 37,872 shares. If we get that action soon, then CSUN could make a run at $1.96 to its 200-day moving average of $2.26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV