Sun Bancorp (SNBC) is a bank holding company. Sun Bancorp provides an array of commercial and retail banking services. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $2.63 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.52-$2.6952-Week Range: $2.11-$3.86 Volume: 257,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 145,734 >>5 Big Financial Stocks to Buy in June From a technical perspective, SNBC is moving higher here right off some near-term support at $2.50 with above average volume. This move is pushing SNBC very close to its 50-day moving average of $2.66, which it briefly surpassed in intraday trading after hitting a high of $2.69. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SNBC can trigger a major breakout trade back above its 50-day at $2.66 and its 200-day at $2.79 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 145,734 shares. If we get that action soon, then SNBC has a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $3.03 to $3.20. Sun Bancorp was one of 7 Stocks for 2012 From a Bank Stock Guru.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV