Sky Mobi (MOBI) is a mobile application store in China. Sky Mobi operates mobile social games and provide applications and content with social network functions to its registered members. This stock is trading up 11% to $2.23 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.02-$2.4252-Week Range: $1.85-$11.87 Volume: 243,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 150,852 >>7 Value Stocks to Buy in Facebook's Wake From a technical perspective, MOBI is moving sharply higher here with above average. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once MOBI takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.13 to $2.25 with high-volume. At last check, MOBI has hit an intraday high of $2.42 and volume so far is well above its three-month average action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if MOBI can sustain a move or close above $2.15 to $2.25 with volume that's near or above 150,852 shares. If we get that action today, then this stock could re-test and possibly take out its 50-day moving average of $2.56. In fact, it could hit $3 to $3.50 if that 50-day gets taken out with heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV