This press release contains forward-looking statements within the
meaning of federal securities laws. The words “intend,” “may,”
“believe,” “will,” “should,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “seek” and similar
expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These
statements involve known and unknown risks, which may cause Good Times’
actual results to differ materially from results expressed or implied by
the forward-looking statements. These risks include such factors as the
uncertain nature of current restaurant development plans and the ability
to implement those plans
, delays in developing and opening new
restaurants because of weather, local permitting or other reasons,
increased competition, cost increases or shortages in raw food products,
and other matters discussed under the “Risk Factors” section of Good
Times’ Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September
30, 2011 filed with the SEC. Although Good Times may from time to time
voluntarily update its forward looking statements, it disclaims any
commitment to do so except as required by securities laws.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV