NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Myers Industries (NYSE:MYE) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $17.70, above its previous 52-week high of $17.69 with 83,260 shares traded as of 2:03 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 186,800 shares over the past 30 days. Myers has a market cap of $554.3 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 34% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Myers Industries, Inc. manufactures and distributes polymer products for the industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets primarily in the North, Central, and South America. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.5, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 20.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about MYE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV