Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated served as financial advisor to NGL in the transactions, while Winston & Strawn LLP served as its legal counsel. Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. served as financial advisor to High Sierra in the transactions, while Locke Lord LLP served as its legal counsel.
About NGL Energy Partners
NGL Energy Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership. NGL owns and operates a vertically integrated energy business with four operating segments: water treatment, midstream, wholesale supply and marketing and retail propane and heating oil. NGL completed its initial public offering in May 2011. For further information, please visit NGL’s website at www.nglenergypartners.com.Forward-Looking Statements This press release may include certain statements concerning expectations for the future that are forward-looking statements as defined by federal law, including statements relating to the expected accretive value of the transaction and the estimated closing date. Such forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond management’s control. An extensive list of factors that can affect future results are discussed in NGL’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and other documents filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. NGL undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement to reflect new information or events. The information contained in this press release is available on NGL’s website at www.nglenergypartners.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV