Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today the launch of its newly designed website, which can be viewed at kemper.com. The new content and design align with Kemper’s brand, providing straightforward access to visitors for the information they seek.
“As part of our overall brand strategy, we introduced our new website, which incorporates our brand architecture and demonstrates our personal approach to doing business,” said Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “With the suite of products and services we offer, we want to make it even easier for visitors to find what they need when they come to our website.”
The site offers easy access to the suite of products and services Kemper offers, as well as additional resources such as finding a local agency, reporting a claim and learning more about discounts available. Information relevant to Kemper’s shareholders and investors is also included.
About KemperKemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV