NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- BancorpSouth (NYSE:BXS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $14.36, above its previous 52-week high of $14.35 with 403,333 shares traded as of 1:39 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 640,900 shares over the past 30 days. BancorpSouth has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 24.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. BancorpSouth, Inc. operates as a financial holding company for BancorpSouth Bank that provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals and small-to-medium size businesses. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.4, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 19.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about BXS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV