NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cray (Nasdaq:CRAY) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $11.90, above its previous 52-week high of $11.87 with 299,613 shares traded as of 1:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 399,500 shares over the past 30 days. Cray has a market cap of $427.3 million and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 77.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Cray Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services high-performance computing (HPC) systems, known as supercomputers. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.2, above the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 19.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about CRAY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV