Parexel International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PRXL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Parexel International Corporation (Nasdaq:PRXL) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $28.93, above its previous 52-week high of $28.84 with 161,828 shares traded as of 12:05 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 412,300 shares over the past 30 days. Parexel International has a market cap of $1.71 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 37.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. PAREXEL International Corporation, a biopharmaceutical services company, provides a range of clinical research, medical communications, consulting, commercialization, and technology products and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.6, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV