Advisory Board Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ABCO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Advisory Board Company (Nasdaq:ABCO) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $49.18, above its previous 52-week high of $49.16 with 135,545 shares traded as of 11:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 127,200 shares over the past 30 days. Advisory Board has a market cap of $1.65 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 29.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. The Advisory Board Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides best practices research and analysis, software tools, and management and advisory services to the health care and education industries in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 72.7, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 65.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV