NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Amsurg Corporation (Nasdaq:AMSG) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $29.82, above its previous 52-week high of $29.78 with 46,270 shares traded as of 11:15 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 139,200 shares over the past 30 days. Amsurg has a market cap of $922.2 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 11.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. AmSurg Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, acquisition, and operation of ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) in partnership with physicians in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.8, below the average health services industry P/E ratio of 17.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about AMSG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV