NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Healthcare Realty (NYSE:HR) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $23.49, above its previous 52-week high of $23.40 with 122,573 shares traded as of 10:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 735,200 shares over the past 30 days. Healthcare has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 24.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Acquires existing healthcare facilities, provides property management, leasing and build-to-suit development services, and owns a portfolio of healthcare properties in the U.S. At Dec. 31, 2005, had investments of apx. $1.8 billion in 234 income-producing real estate properties and mortgages. The company has a P/E ratio of 329.4, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 192.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about HR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV