A.O. Smith Stock Hits New 52-Week High (AOS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- A.O. Smith Corporation (NYSE:AOS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $49.09, above its previous 52-week high of $48.94 with 34,965 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 417,600 shares over the past 30 days. A.O. Smith has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 19.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. A. O. Smith Corporation engages in the manufacture and sale of water heaters and boilers to the residential and commercial markets primarily in the United States, Canada, and the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.5, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 7.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV