Boston Beer Reaches New 52-Week High (SAM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Boston Beer Company (NYSE:SAM) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $115.59, above its previous 52-week high of $115.49 with 52,899 shares traded as of 10:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 116,000 shares over the past 30 days. Boston Beer has a market cap of $976 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. The Boston Beer Company, Inc. engages in the production and sale of alcohol beverages primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, Israel, the Caribbean, the Pacific Rim, and Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.8, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV