Cincinnati Financial Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CINF)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cincinnati Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:CINF) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $37.21, above its previous 52-week high of $36.99 with 161,924 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 991,800 shares over the past 30 days. Cincinnati Financial has a market cap of $5.95 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Cincinnati Financial Corporation engages in the property casualty insurance business in the United States. Its Commercial Lines Property Casualty Insurance segment provides coverage for commercial casualty, commercial property, commercial auto, and workers' compensation. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.3, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV