CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LendingTree, LLC, the nation's leading online source for competitive loan offers, has provided a list of the top five questions borrowers should ask their lenders when considering a mortgage. LendingTree surveyed its network of over 300 lenders in order to gain insight and advice from home loan professionals.
In honor of National Homeownership Month, LendingTree has reaffirmed its commitment to aid borrowers in the mortgage process by empowering consumers through valuable information, expert knowledge and advice. LendingTree asked over 300 lenders on the LendingTree Network, "In your professional opinion, what is the best questions all borrowers should ask their potential lender?". LendingTree has provided the top five answers:
Top Five Questions to Ask Your Lenders
- What are the total costs involved with the loan?
- What is the best program for me, based on my financial goals and situation?
- What documents will be required ahead of time to avoid delays?
- What are the service ratings for your company, and where can I find them?
- How long have you (the loan officer and the company) been in the mortgage business?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV