Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) will host a webcast of its upcoming New York City analysts presentation beginning at 12:15 p.m. ET (10:15 a.m. MT) on Thursday, June 21, 2012. Questar management will discuss the corporation’s financial performance and outlook.
Interested persons may listen to the webcast online at the Questar website, www.questar.com, by clicking on Investors>News, Events & Presentations>Calendar and selecting Analysts Meeting-NYC. A replay of the webcast will be available on the website until November 2012.
Questar Corporation is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.7 billion. Its subsidiaries include:
- Wexpro Company—which develops and produces natural gas on behalf of Questar Gas Company’s utility customers;
- Questar Pipeline Company—which operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States;
- Questar Gas Company—a regulated natural gas distribution utility serving more than 900,000 homes and businesses in Utah, Wyoming and Idaho.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts