Navios Maritime Holdings
The shipping company is slated to report second-quarter earnings on Aug. 7. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 10 cents a share on revenue of $142.5 million.
"Despite real pressures in the dry bulk markets, ~90% of NM's remaining fleet days are covered by contract for 2012, ~55% for 2013, which should keep them profitable," Clarkson Capital Markets analysts wrote in a May 31 report. "As well we expect the dry bulk markets to have small rate spikes and gradually improve. Finally we expect Navios South American Logistics, which may be spun off in the next 12 months to add ~$40M in EBITDA this year and grow in 2012. Our PT is based on our NAV valuation of $5/share and a discount to our DCF of $6/share. As well, given the contract cover and strong balance sheet, we believe their current yield of ~7% is very sustainable and a target yield of ~5% is achievable as the dry bulk markets slowly recover."
Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 7.2%-- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV