Papa John’s is tops in customer satisfaction among limited-service restaurants, according to the 2012 American Customer Satisfaction Index ( ACSI) released today. Papa John’s achieved the highest score ever by an individual brand in the Limited Service Restaurant category, and it is the 11 th time in the past 13 years that Papa John’s has posted the highest score among national pizza businesses.
“A lot of people want to own quality, but it takes time and costs money to own quality,” said John Schnatter, Papa John’s Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “For more than 27 years, ‘Better Ingredients, Better Pizza’ has been the foundation of everything we strive for as a company. It’s this long-term commitment to quality and providing our loyal customers with excellent service and superior quality pizza that has driven our success. And we will continue applying these core principles throughout every facet of our business.”
In addition to the top overall ACSI rating for limited-service restaurants, Papa John’s score of 83 tied the highest rating in the Full Service Restaurant category. Papa John’s also earned the highest score regarding product quality, service quality and customer loyalty in the individual ACSI ratings for pizza businesses.
“We know our customers’ expectations are very high and our team members work hard to deliver on those expectations – including investing in technology and providing pizza lovers with benefits not found with our competitors,” Schnatter said. “We take great pride in the ACSI ranking, and it is a real testament to our franchise and corporate restaurant operators and team members, and their focus on delivering a superior-quality product with excellent service.”The ACSI ranking comes on the heels of the 2012 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Study naming Papa John’s as its 2012 Pizza Brand of the Year due to the company’s quality and consumer preference for Papa John’s pizza.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV