ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (“ImmunoCellular” or the “Company”) (NYSE MKT: IMUC), a clinical stage biotechnology company that is focused on developing new immune-based products to treat and diagnose cancer, announced today that Manish Singh, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company will be presenting at the 2012 BIO International Convention being held June 18 th - 21 st, 2012, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
The presentation is part of the BIO Business Forum track, and will take place on Tuesday, June 19 th at 9:45 a.m. EST in the Red Sox Room.
The BIO International Convention brings together thousands of companies and industry professionals from around the world, in order to forge strategic partnerships and share valuable information. The event is designed to create opportunities for education, networking, BIO Business Forum partnering, and a chance for the 1,800 participating companies to demonstrate their technological advances, products, and services during the BIO Exhibition.
About ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd.IMUC is a Los Angeles-based clinical-stage company that is developing immune-based therapies for the treatment of brain and other cancers. The Company recently commenced a Phase II trial of its lead product candidate, ICT-107, a dendritic cell-based vaccine targeting multiple tumor associated antigens for glioblastoma. To learn more about IMUC, please visit www.imuc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV