- Optimized Cloud-based Solution
- Scalability: Distributed data plane and centralized control plane allow thousands of access points to be managed by a single software-based controller.
- High Availability: Geographically-separated controllers that offer zero packet-loss during controller failover.
- Single Solution for Multiple Services: Hosted/managed enterprise Wi-Fi, mobile offload, smart metering and other Wi-Fi-enabled services can be offered from a single architecture.
- EAP-SIM/AKA with Integrated AAA Support: Ability for access points to communicate directly with AAA systems for user authentication, either fully integrated or via certified partnerships.
- Delivers More than Wi-Fi Edge Relief
- Optimized AP Backhaul: Carrier Ethernet service delivery with optional powering over bonded copper pairs to provide high-bandwidth backhaul and power to outdoor access points.
- Integrated SLA Management: Extensive OAM feature set with Y.1731 SLA monitoring integrated access point monitoring with wireline backhaul monitoring systems.
- Supported by a Committed Eco-system
- Cross Certification: No single vendor will be able to bring all the components, so it’s critical to select solutions that are augmented with Technology Alliance Partners.
ADTRAN Announces The World’s First Cloud-Based Mobile Data Offload Solution
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts