Cramer continued his recommendation of MarkWest and its great yield.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer sounded off on the sharp decline in trading volumes. Does it even matter if fewer and fewer people are trading stocks, he asked? "It depends on where you sit," he concluded.
Cramer said there's no doubt the "flash crash" and the initial public offering of Facebook (FB) have greatly contributed to the disintegration of stocks as an asset class. It's no wonder many investors now think of stocks as simply a playground for high-frequency traders. Individuals feel it's reckless to own stocks.
Making matters worse, those who should care -- the brokers and exchanges -- are doing nothing to reverse the trends. There's simply no urgency to restore faith in the markets, said Cramer.But in the end, "I don't care," said Cramer. Trading volumes don't matter as long as investors are able to buy stocks that can appreciate and make them money. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV