Terex (TEX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Terex rose 31 cents (1.7%) to $18.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.78-$18.74 after having opened the day at $18.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.34. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: A123 Systems (AONE), up 12.5%, Magnetek (MAG), up 11.1%, Arotech Corporation (ARTX), up 9.9%, and Bonso Electronics International (BNSO), up 9.4%. Terex Corporation manufactures capital goods machinery products worldwide. Terex has a market cap of $1.96 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.2, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 34.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Terex a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Terex as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, generally poor debt management and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TEX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV