Terex Corp (TEX): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
Terex (TEX) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Terex rose 31 cents (1.7%) to $18.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.78-$18.74 after having opened the day at $18.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.34. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: A123 Systems (AONE), up 12.5%, Magnetek (MAG), up 11.1%, Arotech Corporation (ARTX), up 9.9%, and Bonso Electronics International (BNSO), up 9.4%. Terex Corporation manufactures capital goods machinery products worldwide. Terex has a market cap of $1.96 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.2, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 34.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Terex a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Terex as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, generally poor debt management and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV