SXC Health Solutions Corporation (SXCI): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
SXC Health Solutions Corporation (SXCI) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, SXC Health Solutions Corporation rose $3.83 (4%) to $98.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of SXC Health Solutions Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.95-$99.51 after having opened the day at $94.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.73. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Mitek Systems (MITK), up 13.9%, Mattersight (MATR), up 11%, Helios & Matheson Information Technology In (HMNY), up 10%, and Vringo (VRNG), up 9.5%. SXC Health Solutions Corp. provides pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry in North America. SXC Health Solutions Corporation has a market cap of $6.53 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 59.6, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 67.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate SXC Health Solutions Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SXC Health Solutions Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full SXC Health Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV