COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) today announced that Steve Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Paul DeSantis, Chief Financial Officer, and Scott Taggart, Vice President of Investor Relations, will present at the 12th Annual Oppenheimer & Company Consumer Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 10:50 a.m. (Eastern Time).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's Investor Relations Web site at www.bobevans.com/ir. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the site.
About Bob Evans Farms, Inc.Bob Evans Farms, Inc. owns and operates full-service restaurants under the Bob Evans and Mimi's Cafe brand names. At the end of the fourth fiscal quarter of 2012 ( April 27, 2012), Bob Evans owned and operated 565 family restaurants in 19 states, primarily in the Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions of the United States, while Mimi's Café owned and operated 145 casual restaurants located in 24 states, primarily in California and other western states. Bob Evans Farms, Inc. is also a leading producer and distributor of pork sausage and a variety of complementary convenience food items under the Bob Evans and Owens brand names. For more information about Bob Evans Farms, Inc., visit www.bobevans.com.
SOURCE Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV