UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its common stock for the second quarter of 2012 in the amount of $0.22 per share, payable in cash, on July 31, 2012 to UDR common stock shareholders of record as of July 10, 2012. The July 31 st dividend will be the 159 th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the Company on its common stock.
UDR also announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend on its Series E Preferred Stock for the second quarter of 2012 in the amount of $0.3322 per share. The preferred dividend is payable on July 31, 2012 to Series E preferred stock shareholders of record as of July 10, 2012.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc. (NYSE:
an S&P 400 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment
trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and
dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing
and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S.
markets. As of March 31, 2012, UDR owned or had an ownership position in
60,211 apartment homes including 2,972 homes under development. For over
39 years, UDR has delivered long-term value to shareholders, the best
standard of service to residents, and the highest quality experience for
associates. Additional information can be found on the Company's website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV