PharMerica Corporation (NYSE: PMC), a national provider of institutional pharmacy and hospital pharmacy management services, today announced the results of the Company’s 2012 annual meeting of stockholders held June 12, 2012.
At the annual meeting of stockholders, the following current directors were elected to serve on the Board of Directors until the annual meeting of stockholders in 2013: Frank E. Collins, Esq., W. Robert Dahl, Jr., Marjorie W. Dorr, Thomas P. Gerrity, Ph.D., Thomas P. Mac Mahon, Geoffrey G. Meyers, Robert A. Oakley, Ph.D., and Gregory S. Weishar. Stockholders also ratified the appointment of KPMG LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the year ending December 31, 2012, and approved the compensation paid to the Company’s named executive officers.
PharMerica Corporation is a leading institutional pharmacy services company servicing healthcare facilities in the United States. PharMerica operates institutional pharmacies in 44 states. PharMerica’s customers are institutional healthcare providers, such as nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals and other long-term care providers. The Company also provides pharmacy management services to long-term care hospitals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV