BroadVision (BVSN) is a provider of electronic commerce business solutions. It delivers a combination of technologies and services into the global market. This stock is trading up 9% at $13.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 553,000Average Volume: 330,464 Volume % Change: 261%. >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, BVSN is ripping higher here with above average volume. This move is coming off extremely oversold conditions that were created once BVSN plunged from its March high of $56.46 to a recent low of $9.51. That massive selloff pushed this stock into oversold territory with its RSI reading coming in at below 30 since mid-May. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once BVSN triggers a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BVSN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $14.99 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $14.99 with volume that's near or above 330,464 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for BVSN to tag its 50-day moving average of $18.29 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV