eBay (EBAY) is a global commerce platform. This stock is trading up 4.5% at $42.53 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 14.2 millionAverage Volume: 12.8 million Volume % Change: 66%. Shares of EBAY are ripping higher today after KBW initiated coverage on the stock with an outperform rating and a $50 price target, citing the company's leadership position in e-commerce and industry growth should boost earnings and sales. From a technical perspective, EBAY is moving sharply higher here on above average volume, and the stock has started to enter major breakout territory. That move has started now that EBAY has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $41.72 to $41.96 with high-volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as EBAY is trending above those levels with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 12.8 million shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then EBAY should easily hit $45 or higher in the near future. eBay shows up on a recent list of 10 New Stocks on All-Star Fund Mangers' List.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV