Yandex (YNDX) operates an Internet search engine in Russia and internationally. This stock is trading up 5.5% at $18.54 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.8 millionAverage Volume: 1.6 million Volume % Change: 122% >>2 Companies Apple Will Not Let Die From a technical perspective, YNDX is ripping higher here on above average volume. This move is coming off a near-term low of $16.65 that also coincided with an oversold condition. This stock recently became oversold once its RSI reading hit below 30. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if YNDX can manage to trigger a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once YNDX takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $19.32 to $19.48 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 1.6 million shares. If we get that action soon, then YNDX could hit $21 to its 50-day moving average of $22.18 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV