Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) is a stem cell therapeutic company. It focuses on developing and marketing products to treat serious medical conditions in the inflammatory, autoimmune, orthopedic and cardiovascular areas. This stock is trading up 15.4% at $10.60 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.2 millionAverage Volume: 205,531 Volume % Change: 861% >>Hot Biotech Stocks Traded by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, OSIR is soaring here on monster volume. This move has triggered a near-term breakout trade once OSIR took out Friday's high of $9.40 with heavy volume. That said, OSIR has now entered extremely overbought territory since its current relative strength index reading is 81.27. Traders should now only look for long-biased trades if OSIR is trending above today's high with strong upside volume flows. At last check, this stock has hit an intraday high of $11.58. I would consider any upside volume action that's near or above 205,531 shares as bullish. If OSIR fails to take out today's high with volume, then traders should wait for a significantly pullback off overbought levels before getting interested in this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV