The Board of Directors of PNM, a subsidiary of PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM), has declared the regular quarterly dividend of $1.145 per share on the 4.58 percent series of cumulative preferred stock. The preferred stock dividend is payable July 16, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business July 2, 2012.
E-MAIL ALERTS, RSS FEEDS AVAILABLE
PNM Resources encourages analysts, investors and other interested parties to visit www.PNMResources.com and register to automatically receive company financial information by e-mail or RSS feeds. Once registered, participants can choose from a menu to automatically receive requested information, including news releases, notices of webcasts and filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Participants can unsubscribe at any time and will not receive information that was not requested.
Background:PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) is an energy holding company based in Albuquerque, N.M., with 2011 consolidated operating revenues of $1.3 billion, excluding First Choice Power. Through its regulated utilities, PNM and TNMP, PNM Resources has approximately 2,530 megawatts of generation capacity and serves electricity to more than 730,000 homes and businesses in New Mexico and Texas. For more information, visit the company’s Web site at www.PNMResources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV