BEIJING, June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Recon Technology, Ltd (Nasdaq: RCON) ("Recon" or the "Company"), a Chinese non-state-owned oilfield services provider, announced today that the Company held its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on June 15, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Beijing Time at 1801 King Long International Mansion, 9 Fulin Road, Beijing, China.
The Company's shareholders approved the following proposals during the meeting:
1. The election of two Class II members of the Board of Directors, Hu Jijun and Nelson N.S. Wong, to serve terms expiring at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders following the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014, or until their successors are duly elected and qualified; and
2. The ratification of the appointment of Friedman LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012.About Recon Technology, Ltd Recon Technology, Ltd is a non-state-owned oil field service company in China. The company has been providing software, equipment and services designed to increase the efficiency and automation in oil and gas exploration, extraction, production and refinery for Chinese oil and gas fields for more than 10 years. More information may be found at www.recon.cn or e-mail: email@example.com. This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks contained in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such forward-looking statements, whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the company, are expressly qualified by the cautionary statements and any other cautionary statements which may accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV