TORONTO, June 18, 2012 /CNW/ - Strata Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: SMP) ("Strata" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Government of Western Australia Department of Mines and Petroleum (the "Department") has approved a grant to the Company in the amount of AUD $150,000. The funds will be advanced for drilling expenditures on the Company's Phase 1 field work program at its 80% owned Cardabia Phosphate Project located near Exmouth in Western Australia. The grant program is based on the Department and the Company co-funding drilling expenditures with the Department's contribution capped at AUD $150,000.
Peter Kozicz, President & CEO of Strata, stated, "The Company's application for the grant underwent a rigorous review by the Department and we are delighted to have been approved for the maximum amount of funds provided under the program."
About Strata Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV